A Loving Father, A Wonderful Person, A Gentleman, A Great Hero, A Good Teacher, A Best Friend
-July 20, 2012, In Memoriam of My Father-
Monday, July 8, 2013
Things You May Not Know About Your Father --- Part 3 (End of Part)
19. Dad would just shake your hand when you first wander away leaving home, as though if he hugged you then he could never let you go.
20. Dad didn't like to shed a tear. When you were born and you were crying, he heard for the first time, he was very happy and tear came out of his eyes (But once again this is not a cry).
21. When you were kid, he hugged you to chase away your fear ... like when you had nightmare
22. But, it turns out he can cry and can not sleep through the night, when his daughter did not give him any news for almost one month.
23. Father once said, "If you want to get a sharp and high quality sword, do not look for it in the market or Junkman, but come and order directly from the blacksmith. Likewise with love and friends in your life, if someday you want to get your true love, then ask and order from Who created it"
24. Father can make you confident, because he trusts you.
25. Dad did not try to be the best, but he's just trying to do his best.
26. For his son's future, father advised, "Be more powerful and strong than me, choose a good woman to be a mother for your children. Provide better for my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren, than what I have give to you ".
27. And for his daughter's future, father advised, "Do not be a crybaby though you're a woman, be my little angel and the best angel for your husband and children. Find a man who can protect you more than me, but don't ever replace father's position in your heart "