Monday, August 13, 2012

Fantasy Week

First day Monday

Bright clouds hanging in the blue sky

Signs for gardening together

I'm picking mangoes and guavas

He is watering plants & my mom is cutting roses


Second day Tuesday

He is making wood puzzles

I'm playing & trying to resolve it

My mom is laughing at my confused face

While he is enjoying to show me the way


Third day Wednesday

We're looking and counting stars

Hundreds and so bright, very wonderful night

But there are the biggest three

I think they are his, mom's, and mine


Fourth day Thursday

I'm turning on the DVD karaoke

Mom's singing happily

and he is playing harmonic

What a beautiful everlasting songs


Fifth day Friday

Biking to near hills

Carrying fishing equipment

I'm fishing with him, although got none of big fish...

Don't worry, my mom has brought us the steamed one from home


Sixth day Saturday

Shopping to market

Buying peanuts, cassava & potato chips

Preparation for watching football on the afternoon

Bet on scores & ready for shout!!!


Seventh day Sunday

One big family are going to church,

with his grandkids, my niece & nephew

Hand in hand together,

praying & give thanks


What an excellent week plan

Lovely perfect days

for me and my big family

but unfortunately... it's only my fantasy week