Thursday, August 16, 2012

29 Years Experience

One day...
I feel weird so scared and I was crying
You shouted cheerful and comforted me
on the day I was born

I opened my eyes
and I was looking at you
You smiled so happy
on the day I learned to see

I moved my feet
I was trying to defend
You held me
on the day I learned to stand

I made little steps and has fallen
I was trying to get up
You lead me
on the day I learned to walk

Kid and childhood
Teenager and puberty
Youth and adult
You teach me right from wrong

Hard and soft
Anger and patience
Warning and advice
All for my goodness

Sometimes i feel tired of my life,
but you always support me
Sometimes i feel boring,
but you always cheer me up

Thank you Dad...
for giving me best experience
for 29 years in the world
and the rest in eternal life

Although it has finished,

my experience with you
will be eternally 

and forever stay