Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Pair of Worn Ugly Shoes

hahaha

When I was a little girl, this is one of my favorite fairy tale.

My father always told it before I slept. 

He always succeed to make me laugh out loud and fall asleep happily. 

Bring me tales and dreams that I will never forget.


This story tells about a man named Abu. 

Abu is a famous person who is very stingy in his city.He will not replace the goods if not severely damaged and dirty.One is his pair of old shoes with many holes here and there, dirty and very stink.Abu patched his damaged shoes with nails and fabric remnants.

One time....


His friend quipped about his shoes "Your shoes are very stink and ugly, Abu. Should I need to buy you a new pair?"Instead offended, Abu so glad that he doesn't need to spend money to buy new shoes.

When his friend passed, Abu realized there were a very classy and splendid pair of shoes near him.He thought that was his friend's gift. Then he was wearing and bring home those shoes.

Shortly thereafter, the guards came and captured Abu, "You have stolen Regent's shoes and replace with worn shoes and ugly."
Abu fined 100 dinars and must return the gorgeous shoes to the Regent.

Abu took his ugly shoes, "These shoes make me unlucky", he said.
But he was feel very sorry and he hang his ugly shoes at the edge of the port city, in hopes that one day he can still take it.


Unfortunately,
his ugly shoes were caught by the nets of poor fishermen and tear it.

Abu re-arrested by the guards and fined."These shoes are really - really made me pesky, I had to throw it in a place that other people don't pass" Abu muttered. Abu threw the ugly shoes on his roof tile house, but there is a cat which disturbed by the smell shoes and dropped. Again at that time someone passed by and the ugly shoes fall right on his head.
The man was injured due to the many nails in the ugly shoes. The man complained to the Regent.

Abu re-arrested again and fined.Abu was very upset, "I should get rid of these shoes, bad luck for me".

Then Abu buried his ugly shoes at the beach. But the tide came in swept of sand beach. The shoes has up and make a child stumble.

For the umpteenth time, Abu arrested and fined again.

This time, Abu had thrown his worn shoes into the trash forever.Abu also promised to the Regent that he would buy new shoes and not being stingy anymore.

 

 


hahahaha *lol* Finally....